Work With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Agents
The moment your home alarm system in Duluth goes off, your 24/7 monitoring specialists will instantly act. Their first move is to validate your alarm, and that means getting in contact with you. The procedure they abide by is based on the sort of emergency. For example, if a medical emergency is triggered, one effort will be made to get in touch with you before assistance is sent out. If you have an intrusion - the most typical kind of alarm - a monitoring professional will follow these guidelines to contact you:
- An attempt will be made to reach you through the touchscreen interface. You will generally be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that attempt is not successful, a call is attempted to your principal contact number.
- A second number or your first contact person is attempted next.
- If there is still no answer, area police officers are sent.
- Your monitoring specialists will try to reach you again after the proper authorities are alerted.
If you're not in a situation where you can interact with the monitoring team, don’t fret. Assistance will still be sent even if you're not available to verify the emergency.
Prepare for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in Duluth
Get prepared for any situation with a contemporary home alarm system in Duluth from Vivint. Dial (218) 585-7945 to begin customizing your home’s defense today.