You’ve come to the conclusion that a home security system is a smart choice for protecting your house and family members. You even like the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your daily routine. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of protection is worth every penny.
Learn how Duluth home monitoring works
If you love the idea of always having someone there to provide support during emergencies, 24-7 home monitoring is a good choice for you. Although they are always mere moments away when you need them, that isn’t suggesting they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t see them watching your house or checking your camera recordings. Rather, they spring to action the moment an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is set off -- whether it’s a camera or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the notification instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A home security monitoring specialist will then contact you to confirm the emergency and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist isn’t able to reach you, they will proceed to notify emergency assistance.
- Your monitoring staff is there to help you through the emergency and will function as the main point of contact with authorities whenever you are not at home.
Always ready to act, home monitoring specialists are connected to your property through your security components. This is more than merely a sense of peace as you have real, trained professionals to help you through your emergency.