The best in monitored fire alarms offer an upgrade in performance as well. New implements not only discern smoke, they are also able to recognize rising temperatures. Whenever they are activated, your monitoring team is immediately notified. They can even be configured to send updates right to your cell phone.
Why do you need fire alarm monitoring in Duluth?
When a crisis occurs, you will have a lot to do simply ensuring your loved ones are out of harm's way. Having a backup in place that can promptly verify the alarm and reach out to emergency services for you is simply a wise move.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Duluth:
- Fire or smoke is observed, and your alarm triggers
- Your connected home security system notifies your 24-7 monitoring specialists automatically
- You are contacted to confirm the situation and to check on your safety
- If your monitoring professionals aren’t able to get ahold of you, or you confirm the fire, they will notify emergency personnel promptly
These steps, from the setting off of your component to the dispatch of first responders, take place quickly. As you gather up your family to leave the grounds, first responders are probably already answering the call. If you incorporate fire alarm monitoring, you will get these advantages:
- 24-hour protection no matter where you are
- Greater chance of quicker response times from emergency personnel
- Committed monitoring agents who will know which component was triggered
- Peace of mind knowing someone is always standing by to assist
It’s wise to keep in mind that catastrophes can occur unexpectedly. Think about unintentionally leaving a candle lit when you go out for the night, and a furry friend succeeds in push it over. While this scenario might appear implausible, it could happen. If it does, you’ll be safeguarded with round-the-clock fire alarm monitoring.
Stay protected with around-the-clock monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a better idea of how fire alarm monitoring works in Duluth, it’s the perfect time to get your home upgraded with an advanced system from Vivint. We’ll provide the latest fire alarms and additional safety devices in your personalized plan. When you choose 24/7 monitoring, your home will be secured constantly, regardless of where you are. Get started on your versatile smart home now by calling (218) 585-7945 or filling out the following form.